On the Run is a weekly running lifestyle show. Each episode gives insider access to pro athletes and inspirational local heroes, as well as news about community running programs and the running industry. With our weekly host, national journalist and blogger Karla Bruning, you can explore the lives of runners with behind-the-scenes stories, coaching and training tips, and exclusive interviews. Catch it on Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.!
|Day||Time (ET)||Network||Key Events|
|Sunday||12:30-6 p.m.||NBC Sports Gold||Finals: 200m, 5000m, 110m hurdles|
|4-6 p.m.||NBC, Gold|
*Subject to Change
IAAF World U20 Championships July 10-15, 2018
Diamond League Rabat July 13, 2018
Diamond League Monaco July 20, 2018
Diamond League London July 21, 2018
Diamond League Birmingham August 18, 2018
Diamond League Zurich August 30, 2018
Diamond League Brussels August 31, 2018
Continental Cup September 8-9, 2018
5th Ave Mile September 9, 2018
Berlin Marathon September 16, 2018
Chicago Marathon October 7, 2018
Amsterdam Marathon October 21, 2018
Black Tie & Sneaker Gala November 1, 2018
Jesse Owens and Wing Awards December 1, 2018
The Series now reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. YES Network airtimes are below. For the airtimes on the FOX Regional Network in your area please visit their websites. #RunningNational
RUNNING National - Athletes in Action – July 2018
The Series reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. #RunningNational
Highlights of the July 2018 episode can be seen at:
Facebook.com link: https://www.facebook.com/RunningandRacing/videos/903593259830780
Or thisYouTube link: https://youtu.be/lECdOBODIBg
- Thousands head out on Central Park West in NYRR New York Mini 10K, the original women’s only road race. Many have started their fitness careers here and that tradition is alive and well.
- To the East End of Long Island for the Shelter Island 10K presented by Bridgehampton National Bank. Celebrate the summer at whatever pace you choose, but into that fresh air!
- A marathon every day for six straight days….in the Sahara. Not for the timid, the Marathon des Sables, the Marathon of the Sands, tests you to the limit.
- The sport welcomes all. The Achilles Hope & Possibility Four Mile sends off a spirited field of those with disabilities, and you know they will make it to the finish line.
- From the RUNNING Archives. Near… and yet so far, Cuba moves to center stage for runners from the United States. The Havana Marathon. Cuba Si! Yankee Si!
- A global celebration of corporate teamwork, camaraderie and community. The J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge Series. 13 cities. 7 countries, 5 continents. A World on the Run.
- Plenty of ways to test your fitness in Spartan in Tuxedo, New York. Up, over, around and through for you and your teammates. Do not stumble at the fire pit approaching the finish line!
- Road racing is as American as apple pie. To New Jersey for the New Milford Fire Department 5K. You get to run with your neighbors and take a delightful foot level tour of town.
- It’s a run…it’s a walk…it’s an adventure. The Night Nation Run from Aviator Field in Brooklyn keeps you on the move from the second you are on-site. There is no slow lane.
RUNNING Broadcast Series Airtimes, July 2018
YES Network (NY, NJ, PA, CT)
FOX Sports Prime Ticket
FOX Sports Southeast
For further information on RUNNING National contact: Ambrose Salmini (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Salmini Sportfilm offers two significant promotional opportunities to races and sponsors. Facebook Live or same day posting on our social media site (or yours) - Visit facebook.com/RunningandRacing. Live or same day coverage gives an “immediate” enhancement for your event, participants and sponsors. Then a fully produced race highlight airs in the next available episode of the RUNNING National Broadcast Series to a universe of 50 million households across the U.S. and Caribbean. Thus the event/sponsor gets the best of both worlds – social media presence and international broadcast.
On Verizon FIOS or ATT U-verse:
In addition to the YES Network itself, RUNNING HD is available nationally on DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Additional availability: Blue Ridge Cable- Pennsylvania; Bright House Network & Hotwire-Florida; Mediacom-Iowa; Metrocast-Maryland & Virginia; Time Warner Cable-North & South Carolina.