Nike Inc., the marketer behind the landmark sales pitch “Just Do It,” will on September 20 debut “Breaking 2,” one-hour special chronicling three runners who use Nike products in their quest to shatter expectations of what the human body can achieve. View it on the Naional Geographic channel.
On the Run is a weekly running lifestyle show. Each episode gives insider access to pro athletes and inspirational local heroes, as well as news about community running programs and the running industry. With our weekly host, national journalist and blogger Karla Bruning, you can explore the lives of runners with behind-the-scenes stories, coaching and training tips, and exclusive interviews. Catch it on Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.!
IAAF World Indoor Championships
DI NCAA Indoor Championships
College Station, TX
Bison Outdoor Classic
*Subject to Change
IAAF World Indoor Championships March 1-4, 2018
IAAF World Half Marathon Championships March 24, 2018
Boston Marathon April 16, 2018
London Marathon April 22, 2018
Penn Relays April 27, 2018
USA vs. The World at Penn Relays April 28, 2018
Drake Relays April 28, 2018
Diamond League Doha May 4, 2018
IAAF World Race Walking Team Championships May 5-6, 2018
Diamond League Shanghai May 12, 2018
USATF Distance Classic May 17, 2018
adidas Boost Boston Games May 20, 2018
Nike Prefontaine Classic (Friday night special) May 25, 2018
Nike Prefontaine Classic May 26, 2018
Diamond League Rome May 31, 2018
Diamond League Oslo June 7, 2018
Diamond League Stockholm June 10, 2018
USATF Outdoor Championships June 22-24, 2018
Diamond League Paris June 30, 2018
Peachtree 10K July 4, 2018
Diamond League Lausanne July 5, 2018
IAAF World U20 Championships July 10-15, 2018
Diamond League Rabat July 13, 2018
Diamond League Monaco July 20, 2018
Diamond League London July 21, 2018
Diamond League Birmingham August 18, 2018
Diamond League Zurich August 30, 2018
Diamond League Brussels August 31, 2018
Continental Cup September 8-9, 2018
5th Ave Mile September 9, 2018
Berlin Marathon September 16, 2018
Chicago Marathon October 7, 2018
Amsterdam Marathon October 21, 2018
Black Tie & Sneaker Gala November 1, 2018
Jesse Owens and Wing Awards December 1, 2018
The Series now reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. YES Network airtimes are below. For the airtimes on the FOX Regional Network in your area please visit their websites. #RunningNational
RUNNING National - Athletes in Action – March 2018
The Series reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. #RunningNational
Highlights of the March 2018 episode can be seen at:
Or thisYouTube link: https://youtu.be/arTlEMUOTTQ
Attached are the airs for YES and the other five FOX Network Regional where the Series is broadcast.
March 2018 Content Overview:
· Magnificent and standing as a welcome to the world. And there are 1,576 steps if you choose to test yourself in the
Empire State Building Run Up. A must for your fitness resume.
· Race day in Texas., and it’s a Longhorn State Party on the Pavement with almost 19,000 on for the ride. The Chevron Houston Marathon, big and bold…what did you expect?
· World record territory! The RAK Half-marathon is perhaps the fastest Half in the world. Ras al-Khaimah is one of the United Arab Emirates and race day brings the elite road racers of the world.
· Some love the vibe of race day with the energy of the crowd…some prefer a solo journey. New York Road Runners new initiative “Virtual Racing” makes you the race director.
· To Tampa, Florida for the spirited Gasparilla Half-Marathon, a great way to get your season in gear. Leave the snow up north, but bring your fast…and fun… shoes.
· An early start launches you to the streets in the fitbit Miami Marathon. You will get to that finish line in plenty of time for some beach time…and happy hour.
· Nothing as sweet as the final yards….whether it’s a world record or a personal best…”The Finish Line Calls”, a look at those very final steps.
· Cupid’s Chase in Riverside Park on the west side of Manhattan hosts one of dozens of “chases” across the country, raising awareness about the need to empower people with disabilities.
· To the Armory in Upper Manhattan, the home of many world class competitions. And now…102 year old Ida Keeling sets the standard for her age group. You go girl!
For further information on RUNNING National contact: Ambrose Salmini at (email@example.com).
Salmini Sportfilm offers two significant promotional opportunities to races and sponsors. Facebook Live or same day posting on our social media site (or yours) - Visit facebook.com/RunningandRacing. Live or same day coverage gives an “immediate” enhancement for your event, participants and sponsors. Then a fully produced race highlight airs in the next available episode of the RUNNING National Broadcast Series to a universe of 50 million households across the U.S. and Caribbean. Thus the event/sponsor gets the best of both worlds – social media presence and international broadcast.
On Verizon FIOS or ATT U-verse:
In addition to the YES Network itself, RUNNING HD is available nationally on DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Additional availability: Blue Ridge Cable- Pennsylvania; Bright House Network & Hotwire-Florida; Mediacom-Iowa; Metrocast-Maryland & Virginia; Time Warner Cable-North & South Carolina.