On the Run is a weekly running lifestyle show. Each episode gives insider access to pro athletes and inspirational local heroes, as well as news about community running programs and the running industry. With our weekly host, national journalist and blogger Karla Bruning, you can explore the lives of runners with behind-the-scenes stories, coaching and training tips, and exclusive interviews. Catch it on Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.!
*Subject to Change
Chicago Marathon October 7, 2018
Amsterdam Marathon October 21, 2018
Black Tie & Sneaker Gala November 1, 2018
Jesse Owens and Wing Awards December 1, 2018
The Series now reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. YES Network airtimes are below. For the airtimes on the FOX Regional Network in your area please visit their websites. #RunningNational
RUNNING National - Athletes in Action – October 2018
The Series reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. #RunningNational
Highlights of the October 2018 episode can be seen at:
Facebook.com link: https://www.facebook.com/RunningandRacing/videos/999438950236555
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/UJX_ctTxPHI
· To the Bronx, for the latest stop in New York Road Runners Five Borough Series. The Bronx 10 Mile starts and finishes just a long fly ball from Yankee Stadium. Try that home run trot!
· To the Jersey Shore for the Warrior Challenge, where you and your team are pushed to the limit. The final task…three members of your team wear blacked out goggles, you lead...now that’s how to build trust.
· The Newport Half Marathon on the Jersey City Waterfront launches you to a 13.1 mile adventure that offers something new around every bend. And a welcome finish line.
· One flight at the time the field sprints down 20 blocks in the Fifth Avenue Mile. But in the “Exoskeletel Division”, for those with paralysis from spinal cord injury, it’s not about time…it’s about one foot in front of the other…Bravo!
· Moving into its fifth decade, The Great Cow Harbor 10K Run, presented by People’s United Bank, is a great mix of elites and fun runners…all raising money for Special Olympics Long Island.
· A record field charges into friendly Long Island Sound in the Westchester Triathlon in Rye, NY for a quick swim, cycle and run…and then you’re done. And a warm welcome home.
· A Fantastic Finish. The Fifth Avenue Mile…the fastest twenty blocks in the City. 2016. The finish line is in sight. He who hesitates is toast.
· Obstacle racing…barbed wire and plenty of altitude. But you have to start somewhere…it’s ground level for the kids in Your First Ever Mud Run. And there’s no turning back!
RUNNING Broadcast Series Airtimes, October 2018
YES Network (NY, NJ, PA, CT)
FOX Sports Prime Ticket
FOX Sports Southeast
For further information on RUNNING National contact: Ambrose Salmini (email@example.com).
Salmini Sportfilm offers two significant promotional opportunities to races and sponsors. Facebook Live or same day posting on our social media site (or yours) - Visit facebook.com/RunningandRacing. Live or same day coverage gives an “immediate” enhancement for your event, participants and sponsors. Then a fully produced race highlight airs in the next available episode of the RUNNING National Broadcast Series to a universe of 50 million households across the U.S. and Caribbean. Thus the event/sponsor gets the best of both worlds – social media presence and international broadcast.
On Verizon FIOS or ATT U-verse:
In addition to the YES Network itself, RUNNING HD is available nationally on DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Additional availability: Blue Ridge Cable- Pennsylvania; Bright House Network & Hotwire-Florida; Mediacom-Iowa; Metrocast-Maryland & Virginia; Time Warner Cable-North & South Carolina.