Thread: Liquidating Ipico Equipment including Elite & Lite Readers, mats & tags.

Default Liquidating Ipico Equipment including Elite & Lite Readers, mats & tags.

We?re switching to new technology and I?m looking to liquidate all of our Ipico timing equipment. I would prefer to sell as a package, but may be open to selling equipment separately if no reasonable offers come in for the lot. The reader boxes are older (2009), but have been upgraded. A large portion of the mats are newer and many were just purchased last year.

4 - Ipico Elite Readers
    3 - Elite Chargers
    5 - Ipico Lite Readers
    4 - Lite Chargers
    18 - 2.5 meter mats
    6 ? 5 meter mats
    1100 ? Shoe tags
    1500 ? Multisport tags
    3 ? USB Tag readers
    1 ? Test Chip

Make offer.

Default Home depot

Quote Originally Posted by Sommer Sports View Post
    We?re switching to new technology and I?m looking to liquidate all of our Ipico timing equipment. I would prefer to sell as a package, but may be open to selling equipment separately if no reasonable offers come in for the lot. The reader boxes are older (2009), but have been upgraded. A large portion of the mats are newer and many were just purchased last year.

4 - Ipico Elite Readers
    3 - Elite Chargers
    5 - Ipico Lite Readers
    4 - Lite Chargers
    18 - 2.5 meter mats
    6 ? 5 meter mats
    1100 ? Shoe tags
    1500 ? Multisport tags
    3 ? USB Tag readers
    1 ? Test Chip

Make offer.
    Home Depot is your online source for home improvement products like furniture, patio, appliances, and equipment. If you want to save more, find out daily discounts like Home depot coupons 20% online, Home Depot 10% OFF, Home depot 11 rebate online, and more in this online store or sign up to get newsletters every day! Grab the newest Home Depot Coupon to get extra on sale items! Brighten your house now with our products!
    Looking for Lord And Taylor $15 Coupon & Lord and Taylor 25% Off Coupon. Get Lord and Taylor 20 off 40 Coupon + Free Shipping Code. Find and share Lord and Taylor coupons $20 Off now! Click here to find more coupon code, promo code