Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAG shoe chip timing system for sale

Default DAG shoe chip timing system for sale

Hi our club is selling our DAG timing system. This is the shoe based chip system although the same Black Box can be used for the antennae/bib system from what I understand. This system was purchased in spring of 08.

It includes approximately 950 chips (the first 800 have numbers written on them 1-800), all of the DAG timing hardware, cables and accessories as well as a nifty carrying case for it all. These are V6B chips instead ol the older V4 model.

It has two sets of finish lines so you can run a main and back up finish line to maximize read performance.

To have a complete timing system you would just need to add a computer (laptop) to attach it to and scoring software. We used Racetrak with the DAG system but it works with various other software as well.

We timed approximately 10 races with the system.

For the hardware and the chips we paid nearly $8500. Looking to get $2000 obo. Please email webmaster@gcrunner.org if interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by duf; 09-02-2009 at 06:58 PM.

Any takers yet for your DAG system?

Inquiries but no takers yet.

Default DAG System

Tried your email - it bounces back as invalid. Do you still have the system?

I sent you a personal message regarding your system Pete... Hope you recieve it!

I am very interested in the system. I sent you a email but not sure you received it. Please contact me.

It's wild all of a sudden I have 3 people that are seriously interested. As of now Pete Soucy was the first to inquire , after that I heard from Jon and Norm. For those of you not familiar with the DAG system you can find out some basics here.

http://www.dag-system.fr/article-117-dag-chip-en.html

http://www.dag-system.fr/article-49-foot-race-en.html

http://www.dag-system.fr/?lang=en

Duf I sent you a message the other day....

Default timing system still avail?

Hi -- We are looking for a used timing system to buy for a 500-1000 person race this Nov. 5K. Is this one still avail? Or anyone else have a race timing system they want to sell?

Thanks
    -Enid Hagerty
    enid@everywhereugo.com

Just a heads up the system is tentatively sold. Thanks to anyone that expressed interest.