Thread: Championchip Equipment For Sale

Default Championchip Equipment For Sale

I have a small quantity of equipment for sale. All has been used recently and works well.

1 Minicombo ear/reader with two rollable mats and new battery. This is good for a finish or a split point of a 500 person max race.

1 Digicase ear/reader with two flat mats and new battery. This is good for a finish or a split point of a 500 person max race.

1 Digibox 2 and ear with four mats

All necessary cables included. Firmware on all devices is current.

I will sell only either the digicase or the digibox, not both. I'm not even sure which I prefer. This is essentially half our championchip equipment and we are still going to use the other half for our $10. races which are capped at 250 runners.

We will happily ship wherever at your cost.

Please ask any questions you like.
    Last edited by nycruns; 12-25-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Default Championchip reader

Hi..

This holds only 500 runners? what model is that? passive or active?
    The drawback on this kind of reader is the tags are expensive.. its like the laser printer
    are cheap but the toner are expensive that's the way how to make money.

Thanks

The minicombo and the digicase are probably best at 500 or less for a split/finish. They can do more than that though - it's about the congestion more than anything else. The digibox on the other hand can do many more at the start or the finish. They are all passive which is fine for running.

These are really good economical for small races as the chips are reusable, if you buy that kind. They also have a couple of different disposable models. So, the toner model is flawed because you actually have a choice and theoretically, you can buy your chips once and use them infinite times. See?

I would take a look at Mylaps website for more information though or can forward you some via email if you are interested.

If you still have the digicase please email me offline: david@leetiming.com

David - I tried emailing you but it bounced. You can get me at steve at nycruns dot com if you like. I have a couple of people interested but no firm buyer yet.
    Thanks
    Steve

Default Equipment for Sale

Do you stil have the Digibox 2 and ear with four mats for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by nycruns View Post
    I have a small quantity of equipment for sale. All has been used recently and works well.

1 Minicombo ear/reader with two rollable mats and new battery. This is good for a finish or a split point of a 500 person max race.

1 Digicase ear/reader with two flat mats and new battery. This is good for a finish or a split point of a 500 person max race.

1 Digibox 2 and ear with four mats

All necessary cables included. Firmware on all devices is current.

I will sell only either the digicase or the digibox, not both. I'm not even sure which I prefer. This is essentially half our championchip equipment and we are still going to use the other half for our $10. races which are capped at 250 runners.

We will happily ship wherever at your cost.

Please ask any questions you like.

We have sold the equipment. We may have more to sell but not quite yet.