the Run is a weekly running
lifestyle show. Each episode
gives insider access to pro
athletes and inspirational local
heroes, as well as news about
community running programs and
the running industry. With our
weekly host, national journalist
and blogger Karla Bruning, you
can explore the lives of runners
with behind-the-scenes stories,
coaching and training tips, and
exclusive interviews. Catch it
on Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.!
The 2016 Rio Olympics Games will be broadcast worldwide on various national television networks. We will provide information to as many countries as we can find. If you find listings that are not included in this article, please, leave them in the comm...
*Running on the Yes Network
RUNNING National – Athletes in Action, presented by Skechers Performance – August, 2016
The Series now reaches 50 million households in 23 states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean. YES Network airtimes are below. For the airtimes on the FOX Regional Network in your area please visit their websites. #RunningNational
Highlights of the August 2016 episode can be seen at:
YES Network Airtimes can be
viewed at this link:
August 2016 Content Overview
· The best of metro area clubs are ready to rumble in New York Road Runners Team Championships.
You put on a team t-short…you run faster.
· Mirror Lake is the first to feel the energy of the day in Ironman Lake Placid. Lots of hills to get your attention, but after rounding the last bend it’s a magic carpet ride.
· It’s all about your team getting up, over, around and through in the Tough Mudder Long Island. No weak links. You need the team and the team needs you.
· You zip down the Hudson River… up and down the West Side Drive… then over to Central Park. All long before noon in the Panasonic New York City Triathlon. Now savor those final yards.
· To Bavaria, Germany for a spectator friendly long distance triathlon, Challenge Roth. Crowds with you every step of the way, and you can dance your way across the finish line.
· Sweat in the City visits New York Health & Racquet Club where there are endless ways to get going on a healthier lifestyle. Once you step in the door you are in the fast lane to fitness. Real lives here.
· Away from the maddening crowd for sure. To California for the Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half-Marathon. The post-race Wine & Music Festival pulls you over those final yards.
For further information on RUNNING National contact: Ambrose Salmini at (email@example.com).
Largest Participatory Media Sports Archive in the word: Visit gettyimages.com, editorial video, search Salmini.
Salmini Sportfilm offers two significant promotional opportunities to races and sponsors. RaceDayVideo: Our video crews capture highlights of the event and post within hours the same day. RaceDayVideos have commentary, they are not just music videos. The race posts the link on all their social media outlets and web page, thus giving an “immediate” race and sponsor enhancement. Then a fully produced race highlight airs in the next available episode of the RUNNING National Broadcast Series to a universe of 50 million households across the U.S. and Caribbean. Thus event/sponsor gets the best of both worlds – social media placement and national broadcast.
On Verizon FIOS or ATT U-verse:
In addition to the YES Network itself, RUNNING HD is available nationally on DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS. Additional availability: Blue Ridge Cable- Pennsylvania; Bright House Network & Hotwire-Florida; Mediacom-Iowa; Metrocast-Maryland & Virginia; Time Warner Cable-North & South Carolina.